Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We do not need to pray for more faith..............

The bible tells us in Romans 12:3 we have all been given a measure of faith already. Saints & Sinners all have a measure of faith, we can't get saved without faith. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen".

One could also say faith is the confidence In Jesus Christ to keep his word.

 In Romans 10:17 we are told “faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God".

So how is it that so many people are seeking God for more faith? When this is being prayed...one is really saying, Lord I need to hear more of your word, I need to build up my spirit man stronger in truth, I need your word to build up my spirit in your faithfulness. I need to be reminded that with God all things are possible!  Lord let my faith become developed as I become faithful in faith serving you my God of Faith.

Come on now 1....2...3...lets exercise our faith by applying Gods word in everything we do.
To exercise our faith we must have boldness and trust. If you need boldness ask for some while you exercise Gods word in your circumstance.

Hebrews 4:16 "Let us there for come boldly unto the throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need".

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths".

The Father is always more than happy to send us what we need to get the job done.

One more insight, Faith is the substance of things hoped for if you are exercising your faith with a promise and (no hope) it will be like having the key in a car and no real plan of going any where !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment